Wednesday, June 1, 2016

4 Years

4 years...
The length of time we spent trying to transition into adulthood...
The length of time we spent dreaming of going down the hill & facing the real world...
Now, the length of time I've spent in the real world we've long aspired to be in.

I have to say, those 3 chapters in my life all flew by fast, filled with memories to cherish & lessons worth learning. I guess what this most recent chapter has taught me most though is how to be a lot more patient, to smile in spite of everything, accept things I have no control over & act on those I do have the power to change - all contributing to my own personal growth.

So, cheers to the past 4 years &, I hope, to a more impactful & exciting new chapter!

2 comments:

Seán said...

A wonderful site! Congrats from Ireland, where we have many Philippino immigrants!

I especially like the quotations also. I use some by these famous people, when there's room, in our weekly church newsletter.

k.s.bodeesha Vali said...

http://www.medicalant.com, List of Doctors, clinic centers, Doctors in India, Hospitals in India, Clinics in India, Diagnostics centers in India, Ambulance services, Emergency services @ medicalant.com