Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Reflections...

Happy New Year guys!! It's again the 1st of January, year 2013 to be exact. I hope everyone's having a great holiday!

New years. New years are perceived to be new beginnings, a time to start over, a time for moving on. I guess it's a season of hope - a chance to change our old ways and create new habits and memories. But do we really?

I've written a lot of New Year's Resolutions back when I was a kid, and I have to say, I don't think I ever stuck with any of them. Haha! So, instead of making a list of what I want to accomplish for the year ahead, I would just list things I am grateful for in 2012. :)

Thank you to...
1. God - for always being my rock through thick and thin. :)
2. Family - for the love! :)
3. Friends - for all the support.

Thankful for (recounting highlights of the year)...
1. Graduating from the University.
2. Being able to travel to Palawan, China, and Taiwan.
3. Landing a job.
4. New-found friends.

I guess there are many more things to be thankful for, but I can't remember all of them right now. :)

2012 has been a blast! Here's to hoping 2013 will be even better! Cheers! :D

P.S. I just noticed I didn't write anything for December. The past month just zoomed by I guess. :)

No comments: