Sunday, June 17, 2012

Yoga...

I tried doing yoga today as my exercise. My brother and I were supposedly only going to accompany our sister because she wanted to try it. In the end, my brother and I enrolled for a 10-session class while our sister did not want to go back again! :))

So, what made me decide to continue with a 10-session yoga class? First, it was torture! :)) I'm not a sadist or anything, but going through 1 and 1/2 hour of a torture yoga session just seemed fulfilling. Second, it felt great! I don't think I've sweat that much. I could wring my T-shirt and sweat would probably flow down. :)) Also, I just felt stretched! Again, I really felt great afterwards. Third, it was relaxing. While doing yoga, I was so focused at keeping my balance and doing the poses that I feel refreshed. Speaking of being focused, my fourth reason is to practice mental and physical strength. It took all my will power not to storm out of that steam room. :))

So, I suggest this to people who really want to have some exercise, physically and mentally. I just feel exhilarated right now! =))

No comments: