Monday, April 2, 2012

Bumming...

I feel like I'm wasting my last 2 months as a free man/girl! :)) I think I'm overreacting. Hehe... Anyway, before formally working this June, I have 2 trips to look forward to. Also, I've been reading a lot of books, so I guess that's one aspect I'm productive in. :)) Although, I wish I could muster the inspiration to continue learning the guitar. :)) I'm still at lesson 1 on my brother's guitar tutorial video. :)) It's just so relaxing to bum around the house with nothing to do! :)) Also, I've been trying to make covers of songs, mainly for my own ears and my best friend's. I just hope she's still listening to them and not too annoyed with my voice. Haha...

Anyway, do you guys have any recommendations on what else I should do before I officially start working? :D Or maybe some of you have any book recommendations, although I do still have a long reading list ahead of me. :))

Happy summer everyone! :D

No comments: