Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Home...

I remember having posted an entry on Home a few months back. You can click on the link to refresh your minds.

Anyway, walking around the Ateneo campus today made me reflect on myself once again. I have always said that I feel at home in my alma maters, Uno High School and Ateneo de Manila University. After having a walk around, I guess I was wrong. :) Yes, these places offer much refuge, but only to a certain extent. We remember memories of our past and we reminisce about them, but it feels lonely. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the real reason we feel at home at certain places is because of the people in them. I was walking alone today and I didn't recognize any familiar faces because graduating seniors don't have classes anymore. However, for example, I was also in school yesterday and everything felt right because I was with friends. I think wherever we are, it will always be the company you're with that matters. :)

No comments: