Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mission Impossible 4: Ghost Protocol


Synopsis:
The IMF is shut down when it's implicated in the bombing of the Kremlin, causing Ethan Hunt and his new team to go rogue to clear their organization's name.     - IMBd

I have never watched any Mission Impossible movies until now. :)) My verdict? I loved it! :)) Ethan Hunt was a very relatable and believable character. One, he didn't seem invincible. Two, he maintained relationships and was vulnerable in very human ways. I don't know how to describe the movie though, but the plot was good. The characters showed real human emotions even amidst the movie's action and comedy genre.

I recommend this movie to everyone! It's a wonderful stress-reliever after a sleepless hell week. :))

Epic lines from the movie:
"Blue is glue; red is dead." - Benji
"It's not your job to protect her. It's mine." - Ethan Hunt

No comments: