Monday, August 29, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love


Just watched this movie!! I know I'm behind, but better late than never! :))

Here's the synopsis:
At fortysomething, straight-laced Cal Weaver (Steve Carell) is living the dream-good job, nice house, great kids and marriage to his high school sweetheart. But when Cal learns that his wife, Emily (Julianne Moore), has cheated on him and wants a divorce, his "perfect" life quickly unravels. Worse, in today's single world, Cal, who hasn't dated in decades, stands out as the epitome of un-smooth. Now spending his free evenings sulking alone at a local bar, the hapless Cal is taken on as wingman and protégé to handsome, thirtysomething player Jacob Palmer (Ryan Gosling).

-- (C) Warner Bros

I have to say, the movie was fantastic! I've never laughed so hard in a movie house before I think. :)) The plot and the characters were woven tightly together and everything just came into place nicely. The comedic parts were hilarious and you just fall in love with every character you meet. Of course there were a couple of low points, but every low point was picked up fast and turned into really hilarious sequences. It was just incredible! :))

Epic Quotes:
"It could've been cancer!" - Cal's colleague

"It's like you're photoshopped!" - Hanna Weaver

"When you find your soulmate, you just don't stop trying! You fight for her!" - Cal Weaver

P.S. I can't remember if I got the quotes right. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess you may want to place a twitter icon to your site. Just bookmarked this blog, however I had to make this manually. Simply my advice.

My blog:
regroupement credits rachat de credit