Friday, December 3, 2010

Neglected...

I am so sorry!! I think I've been neglecting my blog for a while. Hahahaha... It's not because I don't have things to say, it's just that there's too much happening that I'm just too tired to even write about them. :)) I'm hoping to do something about it though, starting now! :D

For this semester, I'm enjoying philosophy and theology class immensely! I'm just loving the deep lectures that make me reflect all the time! :D Operations research is of course still very exciting and challenging! Marketing is just heavy! :)) Financial economics is fine. My professor is really funny. Hahahaha... Leadership and Strategy is...bleh! :)) Well, I'm hoping to learn a lot in LS through our group project. :D

I've also been attending choir practice for Echoettes' reunion concert. Also, I'm trying my luck with AIESEC's Global Internship Program. :D I'm also busy with my project with AEA this semester! :D

So there! Those are the things keeping me busy these past few weeks. :D Hoping to check in more frequently and write about them here. :D

No comments: