Saturday, December 18, 2010

Crazy Day...

Hahahaha... I woke up at around 10 am today, finally getting a full night's rest after approximately 2 weeks of late nights. Although I still need to sleep late this last weekend of school. :D Anyway, I woke up at 10 am because I was going to UP to attend my AIESEC induction after having passed the Global Internship Program (GIP) stuff. :D It was supposed to be held from 1 pm to 4 pm, then I learned that our driver didn't come to work, so I had to run to the MRT station because I was already late. That was lunchtime. :D I actually gobbled down a double cheeseburger before leaving the house and I was eating my French fries while walking along the street. :)) Anyway, I arrived at UP Diliman at around 1:30 pm. It was fun. :D After that, I came home and went straight to Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf to have a productive afternoon. I was tallying my survey results only to find out that I still lack 3 respondents. So, I mustered all the confidence I had and talked to random strangers in Coffee Bean. Crazy right? That was so not me! College can do that to you! :)) Anyway, at least I had a productive day. :))

P.S. I also saw my high school math teacher, Ms. Ang, today in the LRT. :D

No comments: