Monday, December 27, 2010

Books Wishlist...

Whenever I go to the mall, I almost never miss going to a bookstore. :D And whenever I go to a bookstore, I often see books that I would like to buy and read. So, here are the titles that are currently saved in my phone.

1. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
2. House of Sand and Fog by Andre Dubus III
3. The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano
4. Too Close to Home by Linwood Barclay
5. Case Histories by Kate Atkinson
6. Inklings by Jeffrey Koterba
7. Procession of the Dead by Darren Shan
8. The Monster in the Box by Ruth Rendell
9. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Clibosky
10. Numbers by Rachel Ward
11. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
12. The Shakespeare Curse by Jennifer Lee Carrell
13. A Quiet Belief in Angels by R. J. Ellory
14. The Gathering Night by Margaret Elphinstone
15. Cemetery Dance by Preston and Child
16. One Door Away from Heaven by Dean Koontz
17. It's Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
18. City of Thieves by David Benioff
19. Rough Country by John Sandford
20. Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
21. Theodore Boone: Kid Lawyer and The Confession by John Grisham

That's it!! And that's on top of some more books we have here at home that I also want to read, including 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher, The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason, and some more books. I have to say, wanting to read a lot of novels is not cheap. Hahahaha... I feel guilty every time I have an urge to buy one. :))

P.S. Guys, any more book suggestions? :))

No comments: