Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Lost Symbol


I'm officially a fan of Dan Brown! :D I loved his pacing and his way of storytelling. It was just gripping! The facts were so compelling that I think I even learned a lot from this book. I love how this book talks about all religions in equal ways, that's respect for me. I also love the way it shows how there is hope even in our seemingly darkest days. I think the book also tells a lot about faith.

I don't know how else to give a review to this book. I just have to say Dan Brown really writes well!! I never thought I'd be a fan! :D

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."

P.S. Thank you to Mrs. Alberto for recommending this book to me! I really loved it! :D

No comments: