Thursday, August 19, 2010

Surveys... Ghosts...

I feel really bad right now that's why I'm eating sweet skittles candies. I just felt like an idiot for 3 hours at our condo's ground floor. I was conducting this survey for our statistics class and I have to say, it was really hard work. Some people were nice enough to take the survey, even asking me what year I am currently in, what my course is, etc. But there were just some who are heartless. I felt like a ghost, no! I felt worse. At least when people see ghosts, they'd react and run away. Some of these people didn't even look at me and I was right in front of them. It was like I was invisible. Even though I didn't know them, I actually felt hurt. They could have turned me down, I wouldn't mind that. But the mere fact that they didn't even bother to look up when you've put on your best smile for them, it just didn't seem right. Sigh...

Thankfully, the guards and the receptionists at the lobby were very friendly and kind to me. I don't know if they were only bubbly to me because I was a unit owner's kid, but hey, at least they are doing their jobs well. :D Kudos to you guys! :D

Here's to hoping that people will gain more humanity in them. Cheers! :D

No comments: