Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Expendables w/ some of my blockmates...


This movie is...is... I don't want to bash it, but it was really bad. Hahahaha... Well, if you're the kind of guy who likes watching super action, fight-filled movies, then maybe you'd find this movie cool. However, if you're someone like me who doesn't really enjoy watching guys fire their guns and kill one another, then just don't watch it. Hahahaha... :D I felt really dizzy with all the gunshots and the movements in the movie. I also almost fell asleep for lack of storyline (although I may have just been tired, but hey, my friend also fell asleep!). :D But, if you really just like to watch a movie and are out of options, then watch it. :D

There goes my day with Cancio, Argy, and Armand (some blockmates). :D After watching this movie, we went to McDonald's for some snack and hung out for a while. We also went to Powerbooks to browse around for books. It was actually a fun and relaxing time. :D Thanks for the day blockmates! :D

No comments: