Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice


Hey guys! Just watched this film a while ago. I saw some people today. :D Anyway, on with the movie, it was great (as I usually say)! The story was fun, predictable (yes...), and I think the trailer of the movie gave too much away. But hey, it was still a really, really fun movie. :D The song was really beautiful. You'd know which song I'm talking about when you watch the film because it got played thrice I think. :D I think it was worth watching. :D I'm still waiting if it will have a second installment because one of the villains was missing inexplicably. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder who you saw that time. hehehe.

vampiejen said...

Hahahaha... It was Hazel and Star, and Timmie's sister Mia. Who are you by the way? :D

Anonymous said...

Star. :))

vampiejen said...

Hahahaha... Hi! :D