Sunday, July 18, 2010

Concealed Sadness...

I think (what I seem to infer) that most people regard me as either the serious, nerdy type or a carefree, happy person. But what I actually believe I am is a really pretentious person. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. Let me explain. I know I'm a bit serious, but I think what I'm really doing is trying to hide from reality through my studies. That happy person you may see walking around the Ateneo campus, on the other hand, is a girl trying to smile while thinking deeply about sad and frightening things regarding her present and future. I don't know if I'm making any sense right now. Please forgive me. It's just that today is one of those days wherein I can't explain why I suddenly have the urgency to just let tears fall off my cheeks, without any reason at all (or aren't there any?). Sigh...

No comments: