Thursday, June 10, 2010

Vacation Almost Over...

Hey guys!! I haven't posted in a while, have I? Hihi... Well, it's not because I'm busy or anything. It's just that I have nothing to talk to you about. :D It's been a quiet (euphemism for boring) break. :D Anyway, I actually planned on having a productive break by reading some books, but I guess the amount of stress from last summer semester was just enormous that my brain wanted to relax for a short while. :D Don't worry though, I did read some books, just not that many books. :D To sum up my summer break, I slept late, woke up late, read some books, watched the whole run of "How I Met Your Mother" for the second time, watched some movies, cleaned our room (still cleaning), and ate a lot. :D There! Fun right? Hahahaha... Anyway, this is the last weekend of my break and I'm still hoping to do something productive. Well, I want to share that I'm currently reading a very interesting book. I'll share it with you guys after I finish reading it. :D

Books I've finished reading during the break:
1. The Economic Naturalist by Robert H. Frank
2. The Gunseller by Hugh Laurie

Movies I've watched during the break:
1. She's The Man
2. 17 Again
3. Post Grad
4. I Love You, Beth Cooper
5. Sydney White
6. Valentine's Day
7. The Nightmare on Elm Street
8. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

As you can all see, movies beat out books this summer! Hahahaha...

P.S. Good luck to everyone who's back in school and good luck to those just starting to warm their brains up for school next week! :D

No comments: