Saturday, May 1, 2010

Creepy...

My mom, sister, and I went to the Chinese General Hospital today to have our thyroids checked via ultrasound. While walking through the hallway, 2 guys suddenly came out of nowhere pushing a gurney with a body on it that was totally covered by a blanket from head to toe. My mom was walking really fast because I think she saw what was happening immediately and reacted to it instinctively. My sister also tried walking faster but she couldn't because I just stopped dead on my tracks. I don't know what was happening on my mind at that time, but my knees just turned into marshmallows. Hahahaha... So my sister gave me a few pushes to be able to continue walking down the hallway. It was just so creepy. I've never really been around a very sick person before, let alone a dead one for that matter. I think I'm just more scared of dead people. May he/she rest in peace...

No comments: