Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stars...

I'm not talking about the stars you see in the sky. I'm actually referring to the famous people we see in television. Hahahaha... Well, I don't know what appeal they have that makes people love them, but they just have that kind of charm. I, for one, have to admit that I am starstruck by some stars/artists like Selena Gomez and Rainie Yang among others.

So anyway, on to my point. I left out a story from my Hong Kong trip last holy week. I forgot to mention that I saw a Taiwanese actor. He is none other than the main character from 命中注定我爱你 (Fated to Love You), Ethan Ruan (阮经天). It happened when my mom and I were leaving the hotel and I passed by this familiar guy's side. I was thinking, "I know this guy! I just can't remember who he is, but I know him!" Then my mom suddenly said, "Hey! Isn't that the actor?" Then it hit me! Hahahaha... At the same time, I heard some girls screaming and giggling at the lobby of the hotel, which was weird for me. Although I think I would do the same thing if I saw one of my "star obsessions." Hahahaha...




P.S. Sorry if the pictures are blurry. I didn't bring my camera that day and I only took the pictures via my phone camera. And, he kept on moving! Hahahaha... BTW, he's the guy in stripes. Hahahaha...

No comments: