Monday, March 29, 2010

Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars


I just finished watching this movie starring Jennifer Stone. It was fun, heart-warming, and full of beautiful quotes from writers of all genres and caliber. I just loved it, especially that it's about writing a class blog. Hahahaha...

Things I've learned:
1. You'll never truly know someone because everyone, even best friends, have the right to have their secrets.
2. If you do not tell the truth about yourself, you can't tell it about others.

I recommend you guys to watch this. In my opinion, it is one of Disney's better movies, even better than Wizards of Waverly Place the Movie and Princess Protection Program (and I'm a Selena Gomez fan). It's just that WOWP the Movie and PPP are very far-fetched. I'm not saying that this movie is really bound to happen, but it contains a lot more reality in it. I think it's just sad that a movie doesn't get as much attention as other movies just because the actors present are not as big as those present in those other "big" movies. Congratulations to Jennifer Stone! :D Also, congratulations to the writers of this movie. I really like the storyline. Hehehehe...

No comments: