Saturday, March 27, 2010

1st Day of Vacation!!

Woohoo!! I'm just relieved that this semester has ended. Right now, honestly, I don't care how my grades turn out anymore (although I still think I'd get crashed when I see them). I am just happy to be relieved of the stress. So anyway, I went out with my sister's friends today to watch a movie. It's actually weird that I get to spend time with them instead of my own friends!! *Special shout out to Powerhouse and Block T!!* We watched "How to Train Your Dragon" and it was good!! I didn't really expect it to be that good since it's animated and I've read the book before and I wasn't impressed. But after reading its review in the paper and watching it, I actually liked it very much! Heart-warming! I'm going to reread the book in a while. Hahahaha... Then, we ate at Karate Kid. I have to say, the food was okay. It was normal. BUT... I don't think they passed the sanitary criteria for a food business!! We saw a rat running around!! I was just freaking out while eating. Well, not really freaking out, but I was really anxious and I kept looking at the corner. Coincidentally, "Ratatouille" was on Disney Channel earlier today and I watched it! It was really creepy. Hahahaha...

To sum it all up, I really enjoyed today! The only down side is that I didn't get to join/contribute to Earth Hour since I was not at home from 8:30-9:30 P.M. But hey, Earth Hour need not to be only a once every year tradition. We can all do our part in our own little ways.

P.S. I think this blog entry is weird. The flow is just not right. Hahahaha...

No comments: