Saturday, March 15, 2008

valedictory speech...hehe...

i just finished my valedictory speech last night because i have to pass it on monday to be checked by the english teachers...i don't think my speech is very good, but i know it really comes from my heart...i think i've written down what i really want to say to everybody...i'm happy with it...i just wish that they won't edit it too much that it won't reflect my ideas that well...sigh...what if i forgot what i was going to say on graduation day?! what if i fainted because of nervousness?! i'm so afraid to go on that stage...sigh...

2 comments:

Monitor de LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

vampiejen said...

hi! thanks! i went to your blog...but i can't understand the language...hehe...=P